Monday, November 14, 2011

Urban family Session

There's no denying this fact...my big brother Chad has a pretty smokin' family...seriously. You guys were totally in your element within this Urban setting and you all photographed so beautifully. Sweet for me. Easy as pie. Oh, and I can't forget to mention how well behaved and camera-ready Riot was. Those jowls of his hung perfectly and he knew just when to turn that gorgeous mug towards me...I'd say he's ready for a Hollywood career.lol.
I'm glad we finally managed to fit this session in- you have NO excuses for not getting family pics done with a photographer in the family!
*Oh, and by the way, the reflection shot of your family has to be one of my favourite shots ever. Thanks for braving the rocks and water in your heels, Jenny.
It was totally worth it.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Love you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment