Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mcdaniel Family...

Carla is one of my dearest friends. We have been there for one another throughout our personal trials, life's ups & downs, laughter, and tears. We are both determined women who have put in many, many hours into our individual passions(businesses) but more importantly into our families. This is my 4th season as a photographer and my 4th time around taking fall images for this beautiful family- your support means the world to me.
I have to say that out of all my sessions this year, your images take first prize for being the most vibrant and colourful. And I have to agree with your kids, we couldn't have chosen a more ethereal park to shoot in, it was stunning.
Enjoy your preview.
Love ya.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. My dear friend!!! I love you so much. Even what you said at the beginning of the preview. Oh so true! I have to say...I have loved every year of family sessions with you, but this one truly does take the cake!!!!! Haven't put one on canvas yet, but when we all looked at this particular family shot, we decided it had to be that one. So I'm calling you to do that for us too!! You are talented, and know how to capture our essence and this year you really captured US!!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! These are definitely the best pictures yet!!! I have never liked my own pictures before but you seem to be the only one who can change that! :) Thank you!!!! <3
    ~Aitana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome Ms Aitana- never forget how amazing & beautiful you are, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete