Monday, November 21, 2011

Dustin & Irena- Cardston Wedding....

A day to remember...

We woke up to Southern Alberta's first snowfall of the season and I think we all felt a teensy weensy bit of panic. However, knowing the Smiths as well as I do, I felt pretty confidant that we would pull this off no matter what the weather. And of course we did. Aside from the balmy conditions (-10 degrees...yuck) we were able to get in ALL the family shots ( thanks for your patience...) and some pretty gorgeous images in the country.

Irena and Dustin- you two make a beautiful couple, and I want you both to know how touched I was by your hugs and kind words for shooting your wedding. It was my privilege to do it and I wish you all the best for the future....xoxo.
Here's a small preview, much more to come.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment