Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Palmer family- country style...

I've been asking Amanda for YEARS when she'd be getting some images done of her gorgeous family....and I can happily report that we finally made it happen! We stayed near their country property just outside of the city and although it was quite chilly, I think we pulled it off.
Lots of candies to reward smiling kiddies ( shocking with their dad being a dentist and all..lol), some running and lots of rocks to climb made this shoot pretty memorable.
Thanks you guys, hope you enjoy the preview!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Those are amazing pictures of a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! After years of putting off family pictures, I finally did it and all I can say is WOW.

    I had seeing pictures of myself and therefor the family suffers and we do not have very many family shoots....I am only just so sad that I did not do it sooner.

    What amazing pictures...Vanessa you are the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo happy ( relieved..lol..) that you love them Amanda!!! You guys all look great, and I especially love the kids portraits... just wait- there's a TON more of those to see. Your FULL gallery will be ready by next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo pretty i love how real they are! the last one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete