Monday, November 1, 2010

Coolest 5 year old ever...

I have done tons & tons of family shoots, and generally speaking you've got two types of kids. There's the 'personalities' where all I have to do is crack a few jokes ( kids LOVE potty humor, almost as much as their dads...lol...), ask them who their FAVORITE super heros/princesses are and bam... their true personalities are on; and then there's the 'get-me-out-of-here's and well, you know... that's when candids are the BEST solution.
And THEN, once in a while, you get one of these...a star. Ah yes, Ms. Personality herself, sweet little Savannah, YOU are a star. LOVE the name too, one of my favorites. Thanks James & Corinne, you were all so much fun. Enjoy the preview...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree! What a beautiful family! Such beautiful photos. I love your work! I'm a photographer too and after shooting a couple I got an e-mail from them, she said that she had shown her husband the teaser pics that I had sent and he said "Wow, they look so professional. That's a great camera!" She quickly corrected him and said "No, that's a great photographer!" You can have the best camera on the planet but if you don't know how to use it it's useless. It's not that you have a great camera, it's that you are incredibly talented and professional photographer. You captured my friend Corinne and her family so beautifully. The pictures have so much emotion and are so beautiful and creative. You truly have a gift! I love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Candace. You are absolutely right that a camera is useless without a photographer behind it who has been trained and who has a passion for their work.
    Corinne, James & Savannah were such a treat for me to photograph. Beautiful family. I'd love to see your work sometime, do you have a website? If you add yourself to my followers we can keep in touch that way as well. Thank you again for the kind words, they mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete