Monday, November 15, 2010

Meyer Family...

I've known Chelsea for a few years now, I met her & her hubby Hans through our good friends, the Palmers. She's Jared's little sis, and I DO mean little, (especially when standing right next to her hubby:) and they've only just recently moved to Calgary from the States. We've been talking about her wanting family photos for a little while now, and although we finally found a day that worked, her little guy Austin had other plans. He was completely uninterested in me or my camera for pretty much the whole shoot ( EVEN after sweet bribes and me making goofy faces..) So this one had to be a record for the fastest session ever, but you know what, I have to say that I'm quite pleased with the results, there's at least one smiling boy in the mix:)

Enjoy the preview..
.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment