Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Padget Family....

This is one awesome family... I used to watch over little Cohen ( lovingly known as Coco to us..) before Laura welcomed her second little gem into their family.
We decided to keep the session indoors where it was warm and cozy, and I'm glad we did. I had so much fun watching the kids in their element and also the sweet interactions between Laura & Rob...for example...(me) 'Hey Rob, make Laura laugh...' (Rob) 'Sure thing..' he then gets her into a serious bear hug and basically wrestles her down to the ground.....lol. Um...not quite what I had envisioned but it sure gave us some great photo ops & lots of laughs!!
Thanks you guys- enjoy the preview!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment