Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Creating art out of plumbing...?

I love my job. Seriously. LOVE. Especially the firsts- the first wedding, the first newborn shoot, the first time I got to experiment with food to make it look scrumptious to viewers ( you can check out those images by going to www.savourfood.ca). So naturally I jumped at the opportunity to create some wall art for the new Stampede plumbing showroom.
Heres's to another first, finding coolness ( yep, that is a word) in lines, curves, metals, faucets and heaters.
Thanks Sandy & Dean for this opportunity, I really hope I've managed to create what you had in mind...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nice!, I will have to show Caleb, i am sure he will appreciate this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. serioiusly cool. and i agree that coolness is a word :) who would've thought that pipes, plumbing, etc could be so darn cool looking. guess it's all in how you view it

    ReplyDelete