Sunday, November 15, 2009

My fave's of the family season...



What a fun & super busy family season I had this year. All of my families were full of personality and wonderful to work with. I also managed to squeeze in a few weddings with Ed Ross photography as well as a few commercial shoots; so although I feel a little sad about the quieter months ahead of me, it's probably a good thing too. (especially if you were to ask my hubby..:) But don't let that discourage you from emailing me if you are a fan of winter images- snow + colorful scarves & hats make for some super cute family pics too!














2 comments:

  1. as always me dearest friend...i just love looking at any of your family pics. they have so much personality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love Vanessa! It's so fun to see gorgeous family pictures of people I know and love!

    ReplyDelete