Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kicking off my new blog with the B-family!!

First off I need to thank my very talented and hard-working friend Keshia...I LOVE this blog design, thanks again!

This blog site will be dedicated to all things photography....shoots, photography tips, and everything in between. I have some cool ideas stewing and will be posting the details soon...so stay posted for that!!

Now for the stars of the hour...the B-club. Anyone who knows this family would agree completely when I say they are super fun & VERY photogenic, I mean OMG (osh) really? I hardly had to direct them at all!!
Enjoy you guys, tons more to come on your online gallery.....


















5 comments:

  1. beautiful family captured by a beautiful photographer's eye! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are awesome! And I'm glad you're liking your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! LOVE THE SIGNATURE! CUTE PICS! LOve the red wall one with the kiddos jumping- i think i like red

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told ya already how much i love these pics. Wish our family was just as gorgeous!!!! :) great job V

    ReplyDelete