Thursday, October 3, 2013

Henderson Family Session

Fishcreek Park, Calgary

Michelle and I have known each other for several years now...we worked together at the Foothills Hospital, and then I took care of her little one, Makena in my day home when I decided to work from home. 
I began a career in photography 5 years ago, and in that time Michelle and Carey added another sweet little baby to their family...well, maybe not so much a baby these days. Tyler is a curious, playful little guy and although his disdain for posing was at times challenging, (not that I don't love a good challenge)..his expressions and energy were certainly captured with this session. AND what a smile he has- and those eyes, oh boy. 
Makena was also such a joy to photograph, she always had a beautiful sparkling smile to give me. She is so sweet natured, and soooo pretty with those big blue eyes and golden hair. 
All in all a gorgeous family with tons of personality.
 I'm glad that we were finally able to make this happen..enjoy the preview...





















No comments:

Post a Comment