Monday, June 13, 2011

Stephen & Natasha- Engagement

I first met Natasha about 20 years ago ( yep, I'm THAT old..lol) when our moms were hanging out and our families often spent time together.
We lost touch for many years until by chance we met up again at my daughters nephrology clinic where she worked. Long story short, we've stayed in touch since, and I was more than delighted when she asked me to photograph her upcoming wedding in Banff.
I have to tell you that I just love this couple. They not only bring out the best in one another, but their chemistry is so sweet and honest. Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding in the mountains.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment