Thursday, May 5, 2011

Atreyu...sound familiar?

One of my ALL TIME favourite childhood movies was 'The Never-Ending Story' so you can imagine just how happy I was to hear that my good pal Keshia was planning on naming her son Atreyu....GREAT name.
Although only a week old, he sure let us know when he wasn't happy with our positioning, and he DEFINITELY wasn't about to agree to the nudie shots...lol. But all in all, it was a successful newborn session, and I had lots of opportunity to hold and cuddle this gorgeous little guy.
Congrats you two- and enjoy the preview....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheers!



2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH I LOve the one on the trunk and the one in the can sooooo cool! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh V I ADORE THEM! I almost started to cry! It's so amazing to see the shots "live" and then to see your angles on them and your finished products! Wish I'd done pics (and known you) for all my babies!

    ReplyDelete