Wednesday, October 20, 2010

McDaniel family in the mountains...

I love this family. Carla has always been such an amazing supporter of my photography and such a positive influence in my life. We began talking about possible family shoot locations last year, and decided that the mountains would be a perfect place for them. Totally agreed. Enjoy the previews...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. woman...my dear dear dear friend!!!! really, is this just the preview?? you are amazing. they turned out SO flippin' amazing. especially after only a 1 hr shoot. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Thanks. :) is there more even?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM _ i think it represents that family so well- I love the one of their legs all sitting down out in front of them and the individual kids ones- awesome job- i love how you do stuff thats soo different

    ReplyDelete