Monday, July 26, 2010

A photographers dream shoot...

I can't help but smile and let out a little chuckle when I think of this photo shoot. Talk about personalities!! Wowza. These two were ridiculously fun and fabulous. Seriously- thanks Erin & Eugene for allowing me to get a little crazy & creative. You have no idea how much that means to a photographer when individuals are open & willing to try just about anything. I'm talking high jumps,(resulting in a slight injury..oops, sorry 'bout that)yoga positions, some rain dancing, lots of smooching, and most importantly a ton of laughing.

Erin and I hung out in junior high some 20 or so years ago (...um...ya, I am THAT old...) we haven't seen each other in, like, forever but I remember her being sweet and shy. Now you ask?? Let's just say she has become one heck of a dynamic, outgoing, and HILARIOUSLY funny gal!! Congrats you two on 10 years together...you are unquestionably meant to be together, and if I'm wrong, well hey, now you've got some great images for your divorce announcements!!...(that was for you, Erin...lol, inside joke folks).

Enjoy the preview...more to come this week on your online gallery.

Cheers!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. love it!!! they do seem like a fun couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love em! I can soo see their personalities! Ooooo I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meditatiting my absolute fav-and the black and white column one gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls- although there's something about kissing in the rain ( last one) that I love, sooo romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are awesome!! Can week book something for the first week of September out at our new house?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course we can- give me a call or send me an email and we'll figure it out!!

    ReplyDelete