Friday, May 28, 2010

A match made in heaven....celebrating 15 years together.



My dearest friend Carla has expressed to me numerous times how much she regrets not having had any professional images taken at her wedding, 15 years ago...
Well, I told her, better late than never...and really, after all these years together, and knowing each other so completely now, this shoot was a breeze. All I had to do was set them up and let them be their quirky, crazy, still madly in love selves.
Thanks you two...I hope you love them as much as I loved taking them. You are an example to all of us that a bond between two people can grow and become something spectacular if you allow it to.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Love ya's

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa really...!!!! Words just can not express how I feel right now!! I am in tears looking at these. Not only because they are so incredibly awesome, but because you really did capture our true essence together as a couple and the love we truly feel for each other. Having you take them, being out in nature where we "love love" to be, laughing, kissing and just being ourselves, well...THANKS FOR HELPING US CELEBRATE 15 YRS. (even if it's a bit early) -:)
    i hope you know how much i love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love these V!
    Carla you look gorgeous! your makep is stunning!- I love the one of you guys in the pine trees- gorgeous!- i like the vintage layer

    ReplyDelete