Thursday, March 18, 2010

Alyssa's debut....




What an AMAZING family to work with, sooooo easy going and down to earth. Christal and I became friends a few years ago as VT companions, and I was thrilled when she asked if I would capture her little arrival. Sweet Alyssa...only 4 days old and SO alert! I had a blast, even when Cooper REFUSED to smile ( although, I did get some adorable smirks out of him).
I hope these images brighten up your day guys....MUCH more to come on your online gallery.



















3 comments:

  1. oh my v...what can i say again. BEAUTIFUL!! you really have a talent for capturing the feeling:)
    my fave is baby on the shelf!! so cool. then the one of daddy holding her in the cloth as she's danglin'. love it!!
    beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa, you are truly talented! we are more then happy with the results! we love your creative ideas, and putting our ideas together.

    thank you so much, and we look forward to doing family pictures later this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos....I love the one of Michael! So manly but soft at the same time. You're incredible!

    ReplyDelete