Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Family session- Confederation Park

I had a lot of fun shooting this session with Laura and her family. She and I met a few months ago when I picked up a part time line on the orthopaedic unit. She's one of the most vivacious, charismatic  personalities that I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Really, she just lights up a room and so of course I was excited at the prospect of doing her family photos!!
And it wasn't just a regular session, these images are a special gift for her Grandmothers birthday. She, along with her 2 cousins wanted to give their Grandma a meaningful present this year, and so they decided that they would hire a professional to capture some images of their gorgeous children. We had a little extra time so I threw in a few other combinations as well...

Thanks for everything you guys, and enjoy the images!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket









No comments:

Post a Comment